My First Day In Thailand School






August 8th 2017




            Today is still in first week means that we have to observe in the class, it’s our first time to do it. I’m really exciting because the students and all of the stuff very kind and also I get new friends from VRU who have to become teacher training in this school. Ok before that I forget to tell you the name of the school that I get, it’s name Boonkumratbumroong school so to make it easy to say we can say BKR School. Actually I’m very confuse to tell you the unforgetable experiances that I get. It’s till my third day  to stay in Thai but I get so many experiances in here.ok let’s start from enter the class. In this school before we start to study they must have the ceremony  so we wait them, it’s around 45 minutes.  It’s really nice school, it has large school yard, because in this school start from kindergarten, primary school and also secondary school. On Tuesday after ceremony was over we were smashed to get introduction our selves with the students and school stuff. The most rural one when first arriving at school was the courtesy of the students who met us even though we were foreigners but they treated us very well.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How To Celebrate Mother's Day In BKR School

How to spent our first weekend in Bangkok Thailand