Become Assistant Teacher on The Second Week








               Ok, welcome to second week in Thailand well this means time to be a teacher assistant in class. I was very interested in the beginning. When I came in at the first hour of second grade, Miss Rung-pirun was not in the classroom. After a while she came and said that she can not teach on this day because in BKR school have hosting a training kindergarten teacher for 16 school. There are 32 teachers are attend this training. Miss Rung used to call me, turned out to be a photography session in this event so she handed me the teaching assignment. At first I was confused to start because I feel difficulty in managing the class, it takes a lot of energy in managing the class because they do not understand English, I also use body language so they understand what I say.
               I'm getting into the stuff that Miss Rung has given me, so today's lesson topic is clothes. Before giving the material as usual I took the time to give greeting to the students in the class and they responded well. I try to give the most basic material in order to be understood. Points to be taught are vocabulary, pronunciation, and meaning. So I write in the vocabulary board that deals with the material of the clothes. Okay from all the classes that Miss Pingrun teach me who replace it. All the material I give is the same as the previous topic.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My First Day In Thailand School

How To Celebrate Mother's Day In BKR School

How to spent our first weekend in Bangkok Thailand